Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Pony Combo Episodes  (Read 4844 times)

Vulononik

• log[sub](√4/4)[/sub](log[sub]4[/sub]√4)=1
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Combo Episodes
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2014, 09:22:28 PM »

Technically speaking, Pyramid is part of Brony community too. But considering Bronies all over internet unanimously criticized Hasbro for removing Derpy's voice, I doubt it was real Brony who wrote that letter of complaint. Most likely social overactivists who wanted their five minutes of fame plus fair amount of trolls.

Nice fallacy.

Also what constitutes a "real brony"? Someone who likes "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic," correct? doesn't matter how mean or nice they are, they are a brony if they like it. You have the minority of the brony community who doesn't give a shit about the "love and tolerance" and would go out of their way to send hate and threatening letters. Those type of people are looked down upon by the rest of the brony community, but they are still bronies. It's like the cloppers, whom are also looked down upon, but are still bronies regardless.

Another combo I would enjoy seeing more of, is also AJ and RD.
3DS FC: 5300-9787-8945

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch as the world wonders how you did that.

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Time Enough For Love (1973)

PaladinLight

• Global Moderator
  • Where Light goes, Darkness cannot abide
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2014, 12:03:55 AM »

Alright, let's just drop the Derpy thing for now.  Please?

As for combo episodes... how about a Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy episode?  One that builds better on Pinkie's season one "be extra careful of Fluttershy's feelings" behavior instead of her season 4 "crossing the line troll" behavior.

The Cynical Chef

• Amateur Cook, Professional Asshole
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2014, 09:45:09 AM »

Technically speaking, Pyramid is part of Brony community too.

...wait, what?  Sorry, i take issue with that.  Not because i don't like MLP, but because i really hate the term "Bro."
The night is dark and full of assholes

Pikmanipulator

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2014, 10:43:47 AM »

Is this more like it?
Pony-related accomplishments:
Watched all of G3 and liked it, except for G3.75.
Created a list of all previous-gen character names.
Got awarded "Contributor of the Month" on mlp.wikia.com.
Created a resource for pony pun names.
Rounded off show-appropriate pony colors in color charts.

Xirdus

« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2014, 01:34:12 PM »

...wait, what?  Sorry, i take issue with that.  Not because i don't like MLP, but because i really hate the term "Bro."
You're a registered member and frequent visitor of Brony forum. Thus, technically speaking, you are a part of Brony community. Again: technically speaking. So chill out, brah, and keep playing dying ragequitting beating the hell out of hell in Dark Souls :derp:

Feeling Pinkie Keen shouldn't be here anymore, courtesy of Deathsheir on page 2.

Pikmanipulator

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2014, 01:42:20 PM »

Feeling Pinkie Keen shouldn't be here anymore, courtesy of Deathsheir on page 2.

No.
Pony-related accomplishments:
Watched all of G3 and liked it, except for G3.75.
Created a list of all previous-gen character names.
Got awarded "Contributor of the Month" on mlp.wikia.com.
Created a resource for pony pun names.
Rounded off show-appropriate pony colors in color charts.

Vulononik

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2014, 04:44:30 PM »

Is this more like it?

Other than Feeling Pinkie Keen still being on the list, better.

Also, the way "Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3" played out, confuses the hell out of me, that I'm not even going to even attempt to argue against, if arguing against it is even possible, until a later time.

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch as the world wonders how you did that.

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Time Enough For Love (1973)

Vulononik

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2014, 04:51:36 PM »

As for combo episodes... how about a Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy episode?  One that builds better on Pinkie's season one "be extra careful of Fluttershy's feelings" behavior instead of her season 4 "crossing the line troll" behavior.

1% of my yes... what, if I gave you all of my yes, then I won't be able to say yes to anything else... :happyluna:

Xirdus

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2014, 07:43:47 AM »

1% of my yes... what, if I gave you all of my yes, then I won't be able to say yes to anything else... :happyluna:
Since 2011, shared_ptr became standard for handling cases such as this. Not to mention you could have passed your yes by value. [/C++ joke]

Magnificent M.D.

• Justice is Blind, not heartless
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2014, 08:00:49 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]