Try harder bob Gabu hasn't even noticed
Okay, but this post might not do it.
1: So long as you move to the low bass (usually the beat) of a song, you are dancing.
2: Everyone loves to dance.
3: It is possible to divide by 0, everyone who says differently, doesn't rely on their own brain, and too Much on highschool math
4: Highschool math gets thrown out the window when one goes to college
5: Those who don't rely on their own brain are easy to manipulate.
6: those who can manipulate relies on others to do their work, thus doesn't rely on their own brain.
7: the more one tries to take control, the less control one has. The less control one takes, the more control one has.
8: Airport security convinscated a cupcake because frosting is a gel like substance because it forms to the container it is placed in...
9:Airport security is a joke, and no one should fly cross country, and instead drive.
10: there are many ways to die, falling is not one of them.
11: it's the sudden stop at the end of the fall that kills, not the fall itself.
12: the sun is extremely hot, and should never be stood on.
13: Laughter is the greatest medicine. Laugh at your misfortunes and you'll be surprised at how quickly they disappear.
14: Positive thoughts make you strong, negative thoughts make you weak. They also affect what happens to you in your every day life.
15: A simple test can be done to prove "14." get a volunteer, and do the following:
1. Tell the volunteer to put their arm up and out to their side, and make a fist.
2. Place your left hand (you're facing your volunteer) on the back hand of your volunteer's right hand.
3. Tell your volunteer to resist you, while you push their arm down. (take note as to how much force it takes)
4. Tell volunteer to think negative thoughts (example: Hitler, and what he did to the jews). and repeat step three
5. Tell volunteer to think positive thoughts (example: friends, family, loved ones,a nd how happy they make you). Repeat step three.
USELESS fact: Beer is made by fermentation cause by bacteria feeding on yeast cells and then defecating. In other words, it's a nice tall glass of bacteria doo-doo
Wrong, fermentation is the yeast feeding on the sugar and producing what we know as alchohol(spelling?) as a by-product.